FibreCast’s vacuum-formed ceramic fiber board is manufactured with the highest-quality materials in a variety of formulations. Our ceramic board products are manufactured in a wet vacuum forming process using bulk fibers, binders and fillers, and each one is engineered in accordance to its prescribed application (i.e. industrial, commercial, etc.). Each ceramic board we manufacture is lightweight, self-supporting, and easy to machine and cut. Our boards are also planed smooth on both sides and have machined edges.
Our ceramic board products are extremely durable, possess high insulating properties, and are available in many densities and temperature grades.
FibreCast Boards can be customized to specific formulations with the following attributes:
- Bio-Soluble or Non-Bio-Soluble
- Mineral Wool
- Zirconia and Mullite Fiber-Based
- Use Limits up to 3,000°F (1,649°C)
- Low, High, or Extremely High Densities from 12 to 85 lbs/ft3 (192 to 1360 kg/m3)
- Many sizes and thickness from 1/8” to 4” (3mm to 102 mm)