Are you interested in joining the FibreCast team?
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us push the boundaries of innovation in refractories. FibreCast offers competitive benefits and a family environment that supports collaboration and creativity in problem-solving.
Please take a look at the position we have open below. If there is not a position posted in your area of expertise, feel free to email us your resume here.
Industrial Sales Agent – US or International
Seeking applicants with technical aptitudes in refractories or a related field. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be extremely self-motivating, with an ability to work individually and in a team environment. Successful applicants will be goal-oriented and competitive.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Soliciting potential customers
- Traveling to customer locations to sell our products and/or services
- Generating formal quotations
- Assisting customers in the selection of materials for high-temperature applications.
Job Type: full time, permanent
- afternoon shift: Monday through Thursday 3:00pm - 1:30am
- day shift: Monday through Friday, 6.30am - 3.00pm
Occasional overtime requested.
- Perform production and inspections to ensure the output and quality meet requirements
- Package finish goods for delivery or stock.
- Perform routine maintenance cleaning of machine and other materials as required.
- Work closely with the Production Lead Hand and various manufacturing and engineering team members to resolve any quality, safety, maintenance or production issues.
- Participate in required and recommended employee training and continuous improvement programs.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner and support all Health & Safety initiatives.
- Uphold the company’s environmental policies to limit the impact of our operations on the environment and prevent pollution.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor per business request.
- Able to read blueprint, operate machines, saws, calipers and other hand and measuring tools.
- More than one year factory working experience.
- Ability to weld, operate overhead cranes and forklifts an asset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and collaborate with others.
- Strong track record of achieving or exceeding targets and strong sense of urgency.
- Be committed to the Company’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.